Monday, June 10, 2013

Hadoken!

Today's Japanese Word of the Day:
かっこういい
Kakkou ii
(Phrase: Cool)

I'm not sure what, exactly, brought this on, but a bunch of us gathered on the lawn in front of the iTalk Center today and took a bunch of silly pictures. I hereby submit them to you know for your enjoyment.


We were all blown away.


Like, hadoken, totally.


I wish I knew the closing line to High School Musical. I would so use it here.


Fear the power of the umbrella.


Part two.


Winds-day.


I have to say, this one is my favorite. This is my Darth Amanda mass execution.


Umbrella action shots are full of win.

That's all of them. Hope you liked them!

~Amanda

6 comments:

  1. Yeah! Our Dark Side Is Expressed All The Way In Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what does Hadoken mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool activity photos..LOL..love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They were a lot of fun to put them together, even though we felt rather silly while we were posing! XD

      Delete